Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 黄色的树林里两路分岔
And sorry I could not travel both 真遗憾我不能分身全走
And bee traveler, long I stood 久久地我站在岔道口前
And looked downe as far as I could 沿一条羊肠道极目远眺
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 直到它隐没在密林深处
Then took the other, as just as fair, 再将眼转移向另一条道
And having perhaps the better claim, 也许它招引人更想去走
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;因为它少人踏长满野草
Though as for that the passing there 虽如此仍有人在此走过
Had worn them really about the same,地面上给踏得彼此难分
And both that morning equally lay,两条路公平地摆我面前
In leaves no step had trodden black.清晨里无人走落叶片片
Oh, I kept the first for another day!却知道路连路永无止境
Yet knowing how way leads to way,此生里怕只怕再难回走
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh多年后在某个遥远所在
Somewhere ages and ages hence:我只能长叹息将往事回首
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —密林里两条路彼此岔开
I took thee less traveled by,我选的一条路更少人走
And that has made all the difference此选择使结局全然变改
这是Robert Frost的诗,从网上找了这么一篇译文.