绝想首页

再 别 康 桥

bluesky365 [深情] 2009-02-22 01:53:44 星期日 晴天 查看:318 回复:0 发消息给作者

    再 别 康 桥
    
    ( Saying Goodbye to Cambridge Again )
    
     ------徐志摩
    
    轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave,
    正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
    我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave goodbye
    作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
    那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside
    是夕阳中的新娘; Are young bridges in the setting sun;
    波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
    在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
    软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge
    油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water,
    在康桥的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
    我甘做一条水草! I would be a water plant!
    那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
    不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
    揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
    沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
    寻梦?撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
    向青草更青处漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;
    满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
    在星辉斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
    
    但是我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud:
    悄悄是别离的笙萧; Quietness is my farewell music;
    夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer in sects keep silence for me;
    沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
    悄悄我走了, Very quietly I take my leave,
    正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
    我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves,
    不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
    
 

顶一下(35 写日记 83692 30309
上一篇:这是什么鬼天气~~下一篇:为什么
分享排行

 

 

留住已经逝去的峥嵘岁月 记住曾经绽现的万种风情 在记忆即将淡漠的时候 来把这些重新回味

Copyright (C) 2008-2014 www.juexiang.com, All Rights Reserved.

京ICP备2023001011号-3   京公网安备11010802011908号

客服QQ 1017160561 违法和不良信息举报电话 13148464312 邮箱 1017160561@qq.com