代理agency
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appoint you as our agent.
考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。
I'm entitled to being appointed as your agent.
我有权被指定为你方代理。
We keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents.
我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。
We've decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.
我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。
Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.
谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。
If we come to terms, we'll appoint you as our agent.
如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。
We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.
我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。
We can play an important part as a buying agent in your overseas trade.
我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。
We're in a position to take good care of your import business as a buying agent.
我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。
Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of the goods you require.
你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。
We'll leave aside the problem of agency until next week.
我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。
We're not prepared to take the agency into consideration for the time being.
目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。
We won't consider agency in your market at present.
我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。
We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.
我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。
I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.
我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。
(二)
Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint you as our sole agent.
除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。
Don't you think the annual turnover for a sole agent is rather conservative?
对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?
It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.
我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。
When opportunity matures, we will consider making you our exclusive agent for the U.K.
当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。
We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.
我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。
I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.
我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。
How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?
I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles for a period of 3 years.
我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。
We are not yet prepared to take the question of sole agent into consideration for the time being.
我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。
Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration.
我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。
We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。
Words and Phrases
sole agent 独家代理(人)
exclusive agent 独家代理(人)
(三)
When do you expect to sign the agency agreement?
您何时签定代理协议呢?
The agency agreement has been drawn up for the period of one year.
为期一年的代理协议书已经拟订出来。
I want to sign a sole agency agreement with you on this item for a period of 2 years.
我想和你们签定一项为期两年的独家代理协议。
The agency agreement was made out with great care and we have found no loopholes in it.
代理协议书制订的非常仔细,我们没有发现里面有漏洞。
I hope we can see eye to eye about the other terms of the agency then.
我希望到那时候我们能在代理协议的其他条款上能取得一致意见。
We wonder whether we may conclude a long term agency contract with you.
我们不知道能否与你方达成长期代理合约。
Well, what annual quantity would you like to suggest for the new agreement then?
那么,您认为在新的协议中年销售量应是多少呢?
Our agency agreement calls for a timely market report.
我们的代理协议要求你方及时递交市场报告一份。
Since the agency agreement was signed, your turnover has amounted to $500.
自从代理协议签定以后,你们的销售额已达500美圆。
I hope you'll spare no efforts to promote the sale of our products so as to pave the way for renewing the agency agreement when it expires at the end of this year.
希望贵能尽力促进销售,为协议在今年年底期满后续订铺平道路。
We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。
I've come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我们这次再访是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长三年。
Additional Words and Phrases
selling agents 销售代理
buying agents 购货代理
forwarding agents 运输代理
the agent carrying stock 储货代理
the agent of necessity 客观需要时的代理人
principal 委托方
agent 代理人
agents or agency 代理方或代理公司
express agency 明示代理
implied agency 默认代理
价格price
Business is closed at this price.
交易就按此价敲定。
Your price inacceptable (unacceptable).
你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is feasible (infeasible).
你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
Your price is workable.
你们出价可行。
Your price is realistic (unrealistic).
你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
Your price is reasonable (unreasonable).
你方价格合理(不合理)。
Your price is practicable (impracticable).
你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
Your price is attractive (not attractive).
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is inducing (not inducing).
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).
你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.
此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Words and Phrases
price 价格,定价,开价
priced 已标价的,有定价的
pricing 定价,标价
priced catalogue 定价目录
price of commodities 物价
pricing cost 定价成本
price card 价格目录
pricing method 定价方法
price list 定价政策,价格目录,价格单
pricing policy 定价政策
price format 价格目录,价格表
price tag 价格标签,标价条
price current (p.c.) 市价表
(二)
Price is turning high(low).
价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low).
价格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling).
价格上升(下降)。
Price is up (down).
价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is looking up.
价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed.
价格猛涨,
Price has shot up.
价格飞涨。
Price has risen perpendicularly.
价格直线上升。
Price has risen in a spiral.
价格螺旋上升。
Price has hiked.
价格急剧抬高。
Your price is on the high side.
你方价格偏高。
Price has advanced.
价格已上涨。
The goods are priced too high.
货物定价太高。
Your price is rather stiff.
你方价格相当高。
Price is leveling off.
价格趋平。
Your price is prohibitive.
你方价格高得令人望而却步。
The Japanese yen is strengthening.
日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.
美圆疲软。
Your price is much higher than the price from U.K. France and Germany.
你方价格比英、法、德的都高。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Your price is $500/mt, twice of the other countries.
你们每公吨500美圆的价格是其他国家的两倍。
Is it possible for you to raise (lift) the price by 5%?
你们能否把价格提高5%?
Words and Phrases
ceiling price 最高价,顶价
maximum price 最高价
minimum price 最低价
average price 平均价格
base price 底价
rockbottom price 最低价
bedrock price 最低价
(三)
Price is hovering between $5 and $8.
价格徘徊于5至8美圆之间。
We regret we have to maintain our original price.
很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。
Price is easy.
价格疲软。
Price is easy off.
价格趋于疲软。
Price has declined.
价格已跌落。
Price has dipped (sagged).
价格已下降。
It simply can't stand such a big cut.
再也经不住大幅度削价了。
Price has tobogganed.
价格突然下降。
Price has plummeted.
价格暴跌。
Price has downslided.
价格剧降。
This new product is moderately priced.
新产品的定价适度。
Articles of everyday use are economically priced.
日用品价格低廉。
Everyone knows, the price of crude oil has greatly decreased.
人人皆知,目前原油价格大幅度下跌。
We've already cut the price very fine.
我们已将价格减至最低限度了。
The French price of stainless steel plates are about $1200 per mt, while the German price is still lower.
法国的不锈钢板价格为每公吨1200美圆,德国的还要低。
We're ready to reduce the price by 5%.
我们准备减价百分之五。
To have this business concluded, you need to lower your price at least by 3%.
为达成这笔交易,你方应至少减价3%。
Business is possible if you can lower the price to HK$2150.
你方若能减价到2150港币,可能成交。
The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%.
我们最多能减价百分之二。
We cannot take anything off the price.
我们不能再减价了。
We've already cut down our prices to cost level.
我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。
There is no room for any reduction in price.
价格毫无再减的余地了。
Our rock-bottom price is $500/mt, and cannot be further lowered.
我们的最低价是500美圆一公吨,不能再低了。
Words and Phrases
hover 徘徊于...,盘旋于
original price 原价
moderately 适当地,合适地;适度
economically 经济地,便宜地
stainless steel 不锈钢
utmost 极限,竭尽所能
cost level 成本费用的水平
rock-bottom 最低的
(四)
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
210德国马克折合人民币400元。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.
如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?
Words and Phrases
Hongkong Dollar (HK$) 港元
Singapore Dollar (S$) 新加坡元
Pound Sterling (Stg.) 英镑
United States Dollar (US$) 美圆
Canadian Dollar (Can. $) 加拿大元
Deutsche Mark (DM) 德国马克
Australian Dollar (A$) 澳大利亚元
Japanese Yen (¥) 日圆
Austrian Schilling (Sch.) 奥地利先令
French Franc (F.F) 法国法郎
Italian Lira (Lire) 意大利里拉
Danish Krone (E.Kr.)丹麦克郎
Florin (Guilder) H.Fl. (D.Fi.). 荷兰盾
Norwegian Krone (N.Kr.) 挪威克郎
Swedish Krone (S.Kr.) 瑞典克郎
Belgian Franc (BF) 比利时法郎
Swiss Franc (S.Fr. or S.F.) 瑞典法郎
to be equivalent to 相当于
to employ 用...计价,采用...
exchange rate 汇率
(五)
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就价格条件答复你方。
You wish to have a discussion of the price terms of washers.
您是想谈谈洗衣机的价格条件吧。
Yes, all of the price terms are acceptable.
是的,哪种价格条件都可以接受的。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
Sometimes F.O.B. and C&F are also employed.
我们有时也用离岸价或成本加运费价。
You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, C.I.F. Brussels.
您昨天说价格定为每公吨60英镑C.I.F. 布鲁塞尔。
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.
如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。
Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
Words and Phrases
price terms 价格条款
F.O.B. Free On Board “船上交货价”或称“离岸价格”
C.I.F. Cost, Insurance and Freight “成本加保险费、运费”或“到岸价格”
C&F Cost and Freight “成本加运费”或“离岸加运费”价格
F.O.B. Liner Terms F.O.B. 班轮条件
F.O.B. Stowed 船上交货并理舱
F.O.B. Trimmed 船上交货并平舱
F.O.B. Under Tackle F.O.B.吊钩下交货
C.I.F. Liner terms C.I.F.班轮条件
C.I.F. Ex Ship's Hold C.I.F.舱底交货
F.O.B. plane 飞机离岸价(用于紧急情况)
acceptable 可以接受的,可以使用的
to pass over 转给,转嫁
to adopt, to employ, to use (某种价格术语)采用某种价格
FOR-Free on Rail 火车交货价
FOT-Free on Truck 汽车交货价
FAS-Free Alongside Ship 船边交货价
Ex Factory 工厂交货价
Ex Plantation 农场交货价
Ex Warehouse 仓库交货价
Ex Ship 目的港船上交货价
Ex Dock Duty Paid 目的港码头完税交货价
Ex Dock Duty Unpaid 目的港码头未完税交货价
Additional Words and Phrases
buying price 买价
selling price 卖价
new price 新价
old price 旧价
present price 现价
original price 原价
current price 时价,现价
prevailing price 现价
ruling price 目前的价格
going price 现价
opening price 开价,开盘价
closing price 收盘价
exceptional price 特价
special price 特价
nominal price 有行无市的价格
moderate price 公平价格
wholesale price 批发价
retail price 零售价
market price 市价
net price 净价
cost price 成本价
gross price 毛价
price effect 价格效应
price contract 价格合约
price calculation 价格计算
price limit 价格限制
price control 价格控制
price theory 价格理论
price regulation 价格调整
price structure 价格构成
price support 价格支持
bargain 讨价还价
extra price 附加价
price ratio 比价
price per unit 单价
price index或price indices 物价指数
price of factory 厂价