绝想首页

诗化的哲言——纪伯伦眼中的欢乐与忧伤

廖百松 [甜蜜] 2013-03-12 21:15:32 星期二 晴天 查看:241 回复:0 发消息给作者

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.

你的欢乐恰是你无法掩饰的忧伤

And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.

你欢笑的泉眼也常饱含泪水。

And how else can it be?

除此之外,又当如何?

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being,the more joy you can contain.

镌刻在你身上的忧伤愈深,你能容纳的欢乐愈多。

Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?

斟满美酒的杯盏,岂非曾在陶工炉火中锻造的杯盏?

And is not the lute that smoothes your sprit,the very wood that was hollowed with knives?

抚平心弦的诗琴,岂非曾在木匠利刃下雕琢的木材?

When your are joyous,look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

快乐时,审视自己的内心,你会发现曾经的忧伤如今却让你快乐。

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

忧伤时,再次审视自己的内心,你会发现曾经的快乐如今却让你流泪

Some of you say ,"Joy is greater than sorrow," and others say ,"Nay,sorrow is the greater."

有人说欢乐胜于忧伤,有人说不,忧伤更伟大。

But I say unto you,they are inseparable.

但我要说它们难以区别。

Together they come,and when one sits alone with you at your board,remeber

that the other is asleep upon your bed.

它们一同降临,当其中之一与单独与你同坐时,记住另外一个正在你的床上安歇。

Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.

的确,你就像在忧伤与欢乐之间摇摆不定的天平。

Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.

只有当你心无杂念时,才能平衡稳定。

When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weigh his gold and his silver,needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall.

把你沉浮不定的快乐和悲伤都留给那又尼来称量金银的守财奴吧。

顶一下(34 写日记 1217471 233286
分享排行

 

 

留住已经逝去的峥嵘岁月 记住曾经绽现的万种风情 在记忆即将淡漠的时候 来把这些重新回味

Copyright (C) 2008-2014 www.juexiang.com, All Rights Reserved.

京ICP备2023001011号-3   京公网安备11010802011908号

客服QQ 1017160561 违法和不良信息举报电话 13148464312 邮箱 1017160561@qq.com